Ingredients (for 12)
- 240g S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix
- 1000g Meat (Lean Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork etc.)
- 750g(4 Onions) Onions
- 250g(1.5 Carrots) Carrots
- 300g(3 Potatoes) Potatoes
- 4 tbsp. Cooking Oil
- 1400ml Water
- Cut LEAN BEEF (or CHICKEN, LAMB, PORK etc.) into cubes.
- Chop ONIONS finely and cut all the vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Heat OIL and stir-fry meat and onions in OIL in a large frying pan until onions are lightly browned, approx 3 min.
- Add CARROTS, POTATOES, or other vegetables.
- Put the cooked meat and vegetables into a large pot. Add WATER and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat is tender, approx 10 min.
- Break S&B GOLDEN CURRY SAUCE MIX into pieces and add them to the pot.
- Stir until completely melted. Simmer for 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles.