SHIPPING METHODS >>Show/Hide details …
We use third party courier Road Bull for local delivery and SingPost/Aramex for internationally delivery. RoadBull operates Monday to Saturday and provides delivery to anywhere in Singapore except offshore Islands (However delivery to Sentosa is possible.)
SHIPPING RATES (SINGAPORE ISLANDWIDE) >>Show/Hide details …
|Order Amount||Delivery Fees|
|Order less than SGD 79||SGD7.00|
|Order over SGD 80||Free Delivery*|
*For certain big bulky item, little surcharge could apply, actual fees, if any, would always be reflected during the checkout process.
SHIPPING & PROCESSING TIME >>Show/Hide details …
- Momorice store accepts order online 24 hours a day all year round. However we only process orders on Monday to Fridays, excluding weekends and Singapore public holidays. (Referred as working days hereinafter)
- Orders placed before 4:00pm (Singapore Time) will be processed on the same day (except on weekends and Public holiday) and delivered to you earliest before 12 noon the day after tomorrow. Orders placed after 4:00pm are processed on the next working day and the earliest delivery time possible will be following working day 3 – 6pm slot. For example, order placed at 4:30pm on Monday will be processed on the next working day,which is Tuesday, and could be delivered to you earliest on Wednesday 3 – 6pm slot. (assuming Tuesday is not public holidays)
- Our delivery requires someone to acknowledge receiving the parcels. If no ones is available during delivery, a delivery notice will be left and a free redelivery will scheduled at later time.
- The delivery timing provided serves as a guidance only. Our courier partner will try their best to fulfill your chosen delivery timing. However we are not able to assure you that your parcels would be delivered to you within the exact time frame.
- Should the parcel not delivered within the chosen time slot and you have to leave the delivery place, please feel free to do so as we would help you to rearrange for another delivery timing for you as redelivery is always free within Singapore.
- Should you have urgent order that must be delivered within a certain time frame, do call us directly at 68970488 to make arrangement with us. Urgent delivery fees would apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES >>Show/Hide details …
We can accept returns of non-perishable items as long as you call us within 24 hours of having received your order. We will be happy to arrange for a return of the product, if that product is still in its original packaging – we cannot accept returns of opened or partially consumed items. To make sure that you are satisfied with the product you receive, inspect the contents as soon as they arrive. Please store the items appropriately and call us at 6897-0488 within 24 hours of receipt. We can arrange a return or exchange for you. Momorice Store does not accept returns that have not been authorized, so we urge you not to refuse delivery or send back items without calling us first.
Once the items have been received back at our store, the items will be inspected. Items need to be in perfect resellable condition in order for us to issue credit on the return. A credit for the cost of the item will then be issued to your account, unless you have selected an exchange. Shipping charges are non refundable. All returned items are subject to a $5 or 20% restocking fee, whichever is greater.
We are not responsible for products that spoil due to: packages left at the door for extended periods of time, packages sent back to freight location because nobody was available to sign for them, or delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING >>Show/Hide details …
Our website will calculate international shipping fees automatically for some popular countries like Australia, UK and France. If you would like to know the exact shipping fees for your country, please write to us or call us at +65-6897-0488 before placing order online.
- We are not aware of all governments’ importation laws, so please first check with your government’s customs or trade department to find out if there are any restrictions or required documentation for importing the products you are interested in.
- Although we always provide the standard paperwork to clear customs, it is possible that your local customs office may hold your order – we cannot be responsible for any items that are held by your local customs office and later be returned back to us. In the event the items are returned back to Momorice due to custom clearance issues, customer has to pay for the shipping fees of sending and returning back the item. After deducting the 2-way shipping fees, the remaining value of the order(should there be any surplus) will only be refunded.
- For all international orders, we will charge you for shipping based on the actual shipping charges we are charged. We ship all international orders with SingPost or Aramex. We always try our best to provide a shipping estimate prior to placing your order, but we will not know actual shipping charges until the order has been delivered.
- You may also be responsible for paying duties and taxes for the delivery of your items. Custom authority from your country will collect this duties and taxes directly from you. Sometimes we may be charged for the duties and taxes up to 3 months after your order has been delivered – in this event, we will send you a copy of the bill and charge your credit card for the duties and taxes.
Momorice try its best to protect customer’s parcel with solid bubble forms and carton box. However Momorice could not be responsible should there be any damages arise during transit of the goods from our warehouse to recipient’s destination country.
Momorice helps our customer to insure their international parcel against lost and damage up to SGD200 per parcel. But the claim is not always guaranteed as the insurer will only accept claim if the damage can be proved to be wholly due to mishandling by the courier.
As a gesture of goodwill, if there is damages caused by the courier, Momorice will refund up to 8% of the value of the good. This act does not imply Momorice takes the responsibility of the damage.
All sales are final for international orders as we can not accept returns of any products.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please give us a call at +65-68970488, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our knowledgeable Customer Service representatives will be happy to assist you.