- 2 Energy saving modes (VE Mode/Energy Saving Mode)
- VE Mode : Once the water is boiled, heater shuts off automatically and uses the double walled vacuum insulation pot to keep the water warm.
- Energy Saving Mode: When temperature reaches 98 degree, heater automatically shut off and reduces boiling time. Energy saving mode cycle applies after 2 hours not in use. It reduces approximately 5 degree from regular setting temperature.
- Electric or Air pump dispensing mode. Air Pump dispensing mode allows the water heater to be taken and used wherever you like. Good to have feature when you host a party at an outdoor place where you have no access to power socket. You can still air pump the boiled hot water out without using electricity.
- Stainless steel body design
- Sleep timer settings
- Auto lock system
- Citric acid cleaning function
- Removable power cord
- Made In Japan
Vacuum Electric Energy Saving Technology
Dual Pumping System – Electric or Air Pump
Two Energy Saving Modes