What is ‘tacook’ ?
The steam from the cooking rice rises to cook the food in the cooking plate. The steam is then released from the top so it doesn’t return to the bottom, thereby retaining the integrity of the flavor of the rice. Unlike other steam baskets, Tiger’s cooking plate has specially designed air vents on the side to only release steam upward. Everything cooked inside the cooking plate stays inside the cooking plate. The cooking plate is made from BPA-free plastic.
8 computerised cooking settings:
- White rice
- Brown rice
- Mixed Sweet rice
- Synchro-Cooking (or tacook)
- Stew Soup(slow cooking)
- Quick cook setting
- Capacity: 0.55 Liter or 3 cups (good for 1 to 3 adults)
- Equipped with tacook tray.
- Thick inner pot (2.5mm) with Far-infrared ray coating
- 8 computerized cooking menus:White rice/ brown rice/ Mixed Sweet rice/ Synchro-Cooking/ Stew Soup/ risotto/ cake and quick settings
- Overall heating system.
- 2 preset cooking timers
- Detachable inner lid for easy cleaning
- Tacook cooking plate included (BPA Free)
- Cookbook for using “Synchro-cooking” function
- 12 months Local Singapore Warranty.
- Product Menu is in English, not Japanese menu. The pictures are for illustrative purpose only.