The Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer uses high-tech Induction Heating (IH) technology to heat the inner cooking pan. Because of this special heating method, the rice cooker is able to make precise temperature adjustments to cook exceptional rice.
- Superior induction heating (IH) technology
- Menu settings include: white (regular, softer or harder), mixed, sushi, porridge, sweet, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice and GABA brown rice settings
- GABA brown setting or Brown Rice Activation activates brown rice for increased nutritional values
- Easy-to-clean clear coated stainless steel exterior
- Spherical inner cooking pan and heating system provide even heating for perfectly cooked rice
- Convenient detachable inner lid for easy cleaning
- Automatic keep warm and extended keep warm
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- cETLus listed, tested to comply with FCC
- US Model Equivalence: NP-HBC10
- Manual: NP-HBQ10_18
About GABA rice menu:
The GABA Brown Rice setting offers an ingenious new method of cooking brown rice that can augment its renowned health benefits. The GABA Brown Rice setting “activates” brown rice by soaking it at 104°F for 2 hours before the actual cooking begins. Proper activation can boost the level of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), an amino acid that occurs naturally in brown rice, to 150%. GABA is believed to help lower blood pressure, improve kidney function and relieve stress.